Home

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

It's Madison Restaurant Week-So Pay a Visit

Did you know this is Madison Magazine's sponsored Restaurant week? It runs now through Friday, July 29th. If you live in or nearby Madison, Wisconsin and have always wanted to try that special restaurant, now is your chance. Anniversary, birthday or another special occasion to celebrate? Take advantage of the special offerings. 


Here's a link with more information:


http://www.madisonmagazine.com/Madison-Magazine/Events/Restaurant-Week/


If you've visited one of these restaurants in the past and had a good experience, feel free to leave a comment here to recommend it. 


Remember, all who have left a comment this month will be entered in the drawing for the free gift. The winner receives a grouping of London-related items. Drawing winner is announced this Friday.

2 comments:

Joanie said...

Thanks for the reminder, Lori. I just visited Flemings this evening and dined on steak medallions after an order of french onion soup-very nice and incredible service.
Last year I visited Johnny's Italian Steakhouse and that soon became one of my faves.

Lori said...

Joanie,
Flemings' exterior looks so attractive, but I haven't been there yet. Thanks for the recommendation.
Johnny's It. Steakhouse has been a positive experience for me, too.
Last winter Mark and I ate downtown at Johnny Delmonico's with my brother-in-law and his lovely wife. That meal was outstanding! It's sort of a dressy place, though. I hope to return sometime!
If people want casual dress but good food, Captain Bill's is a favorite of ours, and I love the Mendota Lake view!