Home

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Monthly Free Gift Drawing-August


At the end of the month of August, there'll be another drawing. The winner this time receives a $25 Gift Card to Barnes and Noble. To enter your name for the free drawing, simply click on the join this site gadget at the top right part of the blog and become a member/follower. Current members are automatically entered. Members, simply leave a comment during the month for a double entry--a second chance at winning. Just be sure to check in at the end of August to see if you are the winner. I'll need to know your address so I can send you the gift.






Next week we're back to Paris to see the Eiffel Tower, Sainte Chappelle, Notre Dame and to try for two hours to find a taxi. In the meantime, have a wonderful weekend. 

2 comments:

The Prude said...

Where did my comment go? I know I didn't dream it...
Can't wait for the next visit!

Lori said...

Thanks, Prude. I'm up in Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin today doing "research" for another visit post. Wish you were here.