Home

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

More Book Club Boat Ride Photos by Blog Guest Anita Klumpers



The cool Wisconsin temperatures on Sunday night reminded me that fall approaches. But, in an effort to hang onto the joys of summer, here are more of Anita Klumper's photos from our recent boat ride. Enjoy a moment of tranquility:


Pulling away from Sue F.'s home







 Lake Waubesa








































I hope you won't mind if I share a few more photos from the lake tomorrow. I love a water view and I'm loving Anita's pictures!


A hearty thank you to Anita Klumpers for allowing me to share some of her photography! You can find more of Anita's photos and a bit of her wit that I love at: http://theprudedisapproves.blogspot.com/




 On Thursday, September 1, I announce the winner of the August drawing. The gift is a $25 gift card to my favorite store, Barnes and Noble. All members are automatically entered. Others may enter by joining this site. Just click on the "Join this site" gadget and follow the simple directions. If you read this blog once in a while or regularly, I invite you to join. 

2 comments:

Robin J. Steinweg said...

Lori,
The trip was delightful the first time. What a treat to get to go again! Several of these photos would make charming jigsaw puzzles!

Lori Lipsky said...

It's like that for me, too, Robin. Writing the post was like re-living the adventure. And Anita takes great pictures.