Home

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

More Photos of Amsterdam; Our Visit Comes to a Close

Sharing about our trip to London, Paris and Amsterdam has been almost as good as going again. I enjoyed pouring over my notes, choosing photos to share and remembering. Thanks for coming along.

Below I've posted a few more photos that Paige took as we walked around Amsterdam together. 
















All good vacations come to an end. The rest of the trip was basically heading home. We stopped and stayed overnight in London, but there wasn't time (or energy) for sight-seeing.

Now it's time for a Visits and Verse blog break. I'll re-group and then be back in two or three weeks. I'll be sure to put a note on Facebook. 

 See you then with more visits and verse. Thanks for reading.

4 comments:

The Prude said...

What a great visit! Thank you Lori and Paige- can't wait for the next visits!

I learned on 'House Hunters International' that people in Amsterdam actually live ON the water in houseboats or arks! How cool is that?

Lori Lipsky said...

I love watching House Hunters International! I've seen one episode where a couple buys a houseboat near the Anne Frank Huis--the boat with the master bedroom that's hard to get into because of the very low bedroom ceiling.

Robin J. Steinweg said...

I will miss your blog this week! Thanks for letting us come along vicariously on your various visits, and letting us read your verses, too. Equally satisfying, I think!

Lori Lipsky said...

Thank you, Robin.