Home

Monday, October 3, 2011

Red Poppy Review: Rome Travel Books by Lori Lipsky











My poem, Rome Travel Books, appears on the Red Poppy Review site today! I'm thrilled.


Click on the link to head to the Red Poppy Review. Be sure to include the title as you begin to read the poem.


Mark or I took the photo above of the Spanish Steps while we were in Rome last summer. The yellow-ish building on the right houses the Keats-Shelley Museum. The rooms where Keats and his pal Severn stayed were in that building, up a couple flights, and now have become a museum. Paige visited the museum with me while Mark and Sally climbed up the Spanish Steps, looked around and then came back to the museum to pick us up.


Visits and Verses starts up again in a few days with visits to some local spots, a tag-along trip to IN, a bit of  poetry by others and by me, plus we'll pop over to Hong Kong for a few visits via Paige's Journal.


Lori

5 comments:

Robin J. Steinweg said...

I read your poem on Red Poppy Review--well done! It's great to read this blog again. I'm looking forward to reading in a few days.

Lori Lipsky said...

Thanks, Robin.

Breaks are nice, but I've missed the blog and look forward to getting back into it again.

Robin J. Steinweg said...

In the words of Oliver Twist,
"Please, sir, I'd like some more."

More visits.

More verse.

More words!

The Prude said...

I missed you! Can't wait for things to start up again.
It's fun to read the poem knowing what the area looked like.
Wonderful poem, wonderful photo, wonderful discernment on the part of Red Poppy!

Lori Lipsky said...

Thank you Prude for all your support.