Home

Thursday, October 13, 2011

A Verse: The Penwood Review Publishes "Corroded Counsel."

I'm excited to inform you that my poem "Corroded Counsel" appears in the current issue of The Penwood Review. The poem was inspired by our tour of the Colosseum in Rome last summer. 













Copies of the Fall 2011 issue of The Penwood Review (Los Alamitos, CA) are available at www.penwoodreview.com/ (be sure to indicate you are ordering the Fall 2011 issue).


Have a great weekend. Maybe by next week I'll have figured out how to open the HK photos Paige sent to me for the blog. Hope so.

4 comments:

Robin J. Steinweg said...

Congratulations! Your "Corroded Counsel" is one of my favorites of your poems.

I like your photos, too.

Lori Lipsky said...

Thank you, Robin.

The Prude said...

This is so exciting. I love the poem, and how
the title serves to magnify/enhance the tone.
Or something like that- I don't have correct poetic verbiage but I know when a title is JUST RIGHT and this is it.

Lori Lipsky said...

Thanks, Prude. You are pretty good with the verbiage, actually.