Home

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A Visit to Our Home for a Birthday Wish

That kitchen above hasn't been our kitchen for a while. We moved a couple years after that picture was taken.


Here's a picture of my red chair in our current living room in our current house:






There's Sally sitting in my chair after a long, fun day of showing Mickey at her last WIS-IL Buckskin show. 


Sally often does not like it when I take her picture and sometimes doesn't allow it. I love this photo of her. The colors are fun and I know just what she is saying with her eyes.


Happy 19th Birthday, Sally. 

3 comments:

The Prude said...

Happy Birthday Sally!

Suef said...

What a sweet picture of Sally. I hope the two of you had a delightful time together at lunch. Happy birthday Sally!

Robin J. Steinweg said...

Sally is more beautiful every time I see her. Happy Birthday, Sally!