Home

Monday, January 9, 2012

Five Views of Denver, Colorado

I just love to look at beautiful buildings and homes, inside and out. It would be nice to know more. Maybe I should study architecture...just a bit.


Paige and I enjoyed our short time in Boulder and Denver. Here are a few last looks at Denver, Colorado and its buildings before we head out to visit another U.S. city...














The view from the front of the Denver Art Museum






















For January, I am going to give a free copy of an art book to each of my top five commenters. The books are published by Prestel. You'll receive one of the titles: Rembrandt, Monet or Van Gogh. The books are lovely and will go along well with our visits to the Denver Art Museum and the upcoming Art Institute of Chicago.


Upcoming posts: the windy city

6 comments:

Suef said...

Yes, you should look into architecture! I never pay much attention to it except for huge old buildings. Thanks for the tour!

The Prude said...

I am homesick for Denver now. Loved the visit- where are we going next???? Huh? Huh?

The Prude said...

I am homesick for Denver now. Loved the visit- where are we going next???? Huh? Huh?

Lori Lipsky said...

Suef, Thanks for visiting and taking time to leave a comment.


Prude, There were two big hints at the bottom of the post...

Robin J. Steinweg said...

Architecture--I kind of wished one of the boys would pursue it so I could do so vicariously!

Thanks for sharing these lovely structures I've never seen.

Lori Lipsky said...

Robin, Thanks for taking time out of your schedule to stop here and leave a comment. You are an encouragement.