Home

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

25 Ways to Wear a Scarf from Miz Booshay's Quiet Life

One of my favorite blogs to follow is  Quiet Life. Miz Booshay started her Quiet Life blog in 2004.


The blog author lives in the Madison, Wisconsin area and one of her lovely daughters was in the alto section of a wonderful high school choir I directed.


Here's a scarf video I found on a recent  Quiet Life post. What fun, especially if you like to wear scarves. Even I ( Scarf Scrooge) went out and bought a couple after seeing this. One day soon I may actually muster the courage to wear one. 


This is my first attempt to share a video clip. (I hope this works).












If you want to check out Quiet Life:


http://booshay.blogspot.com/

Do you wear scarves? 
If you happen to go out and buy a scarf this week or if you're inspired to wear one after this, I hope you'll leave a comment and let us know about it.


Thanks for dropping by Visits and Verse. I invite you to join as a member and sign up to receive the blog by email.



4 comments:

The Prude said...

The link worked! Good job!
What a fun video- not your average 'how-to'
Miz Booshay has inspired so many of us. She is remarkable.

Suef said...

I have a couple of scarves and now 24 new ways to tie them. The link worked out great. Thanks.

Robin J. Steinweg said...

YAY! You did it! Your first video clip.

I was VERY happy indeed when at the end it said I could click on each scarf for a tutorial--whew.

Have scarves, will tie, will wear, will instruct dear Mother in tieing hers now. Thank you, Lori!

Lori Lipsky said...

Prude, Miz Booshay and her quiet Life are indeed remarkable and inspiring.


Suef, Best wishes with the scarf experimenting. Makes me nervous!

Robin, I forgot to say yesterday during writing group that I noticed your scarf! Well done oh brave one.